Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mom Haircuts are strange.

This little tid bit struck us as so odd the other day and I'm pretty sure we succeeded in carrying out a conversation for around ten whole minutes about it.  Mom haircuts... what the fuck.  First of all, my mom has a mom haircut so I'm not calling anyone's mom a douchebag or anything for having a mom haircut, I fucking love my mom.  Anyways, I just don't really understand why women reach a certain age and resort to cutting their hair to a dikey, butch sort of a thing.  As far as I'm concerned, I'm pretty sure throwing your hair in a ponytail is a hell of a lot easier than doing that weird half, fat curl thing you guys do and hairspraying the shit out of it.  I understand that it's all supposed to be about convenience and not wanting to fuck around with your hair when your kids are annoying the living hell out of you.  But hear me loud and clear, no one is going to hate on a ponytail.  If a ponytail portrays laziness on the mom's behalf, then whoever thinks this can go fuck themselves.  I mean, is long hair supposed to be given up at a certain age or something?  It sure as hell seems like it the way that mom haircuts are so prevalent these days.  It's like once these women reach a certain age they call up their friends like, "Fuckkk, it's mom haircut time girls.  I gotta cut my hair off today, society said so," at which point their friends are like "Yea, my mom haircut days are approaching quickly ughhh."    Let me add in that I'm aware some girls like their hair at a short length, but obviously that's not what I'm talking about so don't try that shit.  I'm talking about how so many women between the ages of 40- and on have the same general haircut.  I just want some fucking answers explaining this phenomenon.  Until that happens I'm forever boycotting the shit out of the mom haircut.  I will stand my ground!

PS- A big thanks to those who took their time out to leave nice little comments on the previous blog, nice and hateful.  Incase you haven't noticed, the blog is titled "Strange Shenanigans", it's not supposed to be of any importance or relevance.  It's merely us bitching about things we find funny.  You say blogging is not our thing as if you know a thing or two about it, but your repetitive insult of "dumb, ugly whores" hardly does you any justice.  Nice touch with the all-caps too, we were really shook with those frightening capitalized letters.  Thanks for obviously reading our stuff, however, and adding in your angry 2 cents as if we give a fuck.  If this is so bothersome to you, hop off our website. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha this is so true. And i like the "p.s." note as well. I think they need to refer back to the "Rude people" blog you posted a few months back. Dickheads.

    ReplyDelete