Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Foot Fetishes= Straaaaaange.

I just don't get it nor will I ever want to understand what it is that draws people into foot fetishes.  Ew, mother fucker.  People's feet are disgusting.  A friend of mine went to a hair academy and had to learn a segment on pedicures, which led to countless stories about the horrors of people's feet.  There is just an entire array of things that can go wrong with your feet such as blisters, ingrown toenails, bunions, and I'll just stop there so I don't make you vom in your mouth.  I feel bad getting pedicures by licensed professionals simply doing their job and my feet are beautiful, obviously.  But for some people to suck on toes and shit, you my friend, need to quit it.  You're begging for a foreign disease and your morals are pretty jacked up if you want to put someone's smelly ass toes in your mouth.  People walk around all fucking day on those things, enveloped in socks and worn shoes that probably consumed sweat a time or two; OR even worse, they're walking around their house barefoot collecting dirt and dust and other gross particles along the way.  And people think it's okay to just let that shit marinade in their own mouth??? That, to me, is appalling.  Find a new fetish to get caught up in freaks, because I'm pretty sure I speak for a lot of people (females mainly) when I say if a guy tried to grab my foot and put that shit in his mouth I'd kick him straight in the shnoz and not think twice about it.  Then, I might even mortal combat kick his face so that he got the point.
While I'm at it, has anyone ever seen the show Strange Addictions?  Toilet paper eating?  Body building shemales? Glass swallowing?   Yea, I'd say you guys are pretty fucking strange too.  To tell me and all the other viewers that you eat half a roll of toilet paper a day because you like the way "it sort of melts in your mouth" is preposterous.  So does cotton candy, trick.  Everyone knows that so eat something that tastes good and melts in your mouth, for the love of God save us from cringing at you.  Toilet paper is for asses not for consumption. 
I tell you some humanbeings just gross me the fuck out.  Why they are putting these disgusting shenanigans on TV is beyond me but I get it that Americans love the shit out of taboo-ness.  Either way, I think they all need to find a new hobby.  Knitting is cool I guess, go knit a nice sweater.  But for fuck's sake keep the toes out of your grill it's just wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment