Wednesday, February 9, 2011

MTV is not only strange, it's whack.

Let's just start with the obvious. MTV= Music Television.  Thanks for all the music you fucking posers, last time I checked, playing 10 seconds of a song in between shows doesn't count.  I understand that reality shows have pretty much avalanched the mainstream popularity of television these days, but your name is Music fucking Television.  You're a liar MTV, you're blatantly shitting on everyone who looks to listen to some music on your channel.  I hope this little tid bit haunts your dreams.
Second of all, what is this shit they're playing instead of music?  I'll tell you exactly what it is in a nutshell.  A giant fucking clusterfuck of wasted fake italians who are too consumed in their chauchbag egos to catch a glimpse of reality, a bunch of trashy imbecile teenage girls making a mockery of motherhood, half reality shows where people are acting like they're on a reality show but they're not? (shut up Liz), fat people who get skinny, crazy fucking people forced to live in a house together who do nothing but party, fight and bang (thats not actually the REAL world!) a bunch of douchebags doing lame shit in a library that's not remotely humorous and trying to be quiet, some fucking low-life loser high schoolers who want to be "prom queen" but are actually just dykes starving for attention, a bizarre bunch of teenagers who all bone each other and smoke "skins", and all in all a big ball of horseshit.  Sorry I couldn't fit all of that ridiculous nonsense into a nutshell because the shell's nuts would be busted open with all of the irrelevance bombarding from its asscrack. 
And how exactly do they pick the dipshits who get to star in these crackpot tv shows and make millions?  MTV, you my friend are part of the reason there are so many fucking idiots in this world with little to no standards, and the reason teenagers go whoreing themselves around so maybe they can get a tiny bit of attention from some scumbag they find on the street.  I would love to know how a producer of any of these outlandish shows gets sleep at night.  Or does your lack of conscience tell you every thing all right? (all time low reference--if you don't know them you might if music was actually played!)
What the real issue here is that America is fixated on these tv shows to try to amend their tremendously boring lives by living vicariously through idiotic num-nuts who get paid to seemingly destroy morals.  Everything about this is wrong.  Fuck you Americans with nothing better to do! Go get a hobby that involves using your brain and shit instead of letting it whither inside of your skull. skull-brain.
What happened to TRL?  I definitely totally requested some shit and I was psyched when I saw it on my own television screen.  And what do you know?  It involved the playing of music! Real live performances and everything.  As far as I'm concerned that's what music television is all about, and it was still half-assing the entire idea of playing music on MTV.  The shows they are playing now are too mind-bogglingly demetented for me to come to terms with.  How they are still on air I will never understand nor will I ever know how someone can waste money on producing shows that are so fucking stupid.  Boycotting the entire channel altogether is the next step in my fury, or I very well may be driven to cancel my cable as a whole and live peacefully.
Thank God for the Discovery channel and Animal Planet otherwise I, without a doubt, would have lost my marbles by now.

First step of boycotting MTV is smoking cigs instead of watching tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment