Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SF Is Way Strange

While adventuring to San Francisco we came across some super strange fucking people, places, foods and events.  Watch and be shocked.

So this occurred on valentines day.  Yes, I think its a dumb holiday, but hey for those in happy fucking relationships it works out pretty well.  Now for these poor souls who are clearly bitter and sexually frustrated, they choose to beat the shit out of each other with pillows.  This was, by far, the biggest pillow fight I have ever seen.  I was completely bewildered.  I mean they obviously don't have dates that night, and honestly I don't think rocking people with pillows is exactly the way to go to find a date.  Maybe a couple people found each other and hooked up out of pity for one other.  In that case, you go get you some, pity or not.  Sock on!
cigs were $7 there!

No comments:

Post a Comment