Thursday, December 2, 2010

People with Fanny Packs are Strange

Why do people that continue to wear fanny packs think they are so goddamn funny? There's not too much I can elaborate on for this topic because it's just stupid.  Assholes, fanny packs were cool in the 80s and that's it.  The fact that you're still wearing them out and taking pictures of yourselves wearing them with a big two thumbs up thinking that you're funny makes me wanna back hand you.  It's not funny and it never has been.  It was a fad in the 80s, aka stop fucking wearing them.  If you're being an 80s person for Halloween, go the fuck ahead and wear one then, whatever.  But for the love of god, don't go around on some ego trip thinking that you're humoring everyone with your fanny pack because you're not.  For your own sake, I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart, you look like a chauch.  People aren't laughing with you, they are laughing AT you, plain and simple.  And don't give some excuse like, "But it helps me not lose all my shitttt.." hello? Did you forget about pockets? Purses perhaps?  These little gadgets were made solely for you to carry your shit in and not lose it.  If you have holes in your pockets and you lose your purse, then that's your own damn fault.  But do not give credit to a fucking fanny pack because in no way, shape or form does it justify anything.  I hate fanny packs and I hate all of you.  It takes everything inside of me to not rip that thing off of you and drop kick it into the abyss while muttering the words "fuck you" while this is taking place.  I may seem angry, but I'm just merely annoyed.  I know what funny is, but apparently you don't because fanny packs do not have a designated spot in this category.  Sorry if I burst your bubble, that's life.
On a brighter note, Happy Birthday Zannzabar!
Squirrel time!

No comments:

Post a Comment