Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jockey's are Supa Strange

I don't know about you guys (because I know mass people read this, admit it fuckers) but I think jockeys are really weird.  If you don't know what a jockey is, it's cool because I just had to ask my mom what the official name for those "little men who ride horses" are.  So yea, I can't rip on you for it. Rats.  Anywho, does anyone else think they are weird?  My reasoning for this is the following.  How do they find so many fucking tiny men that like to ride horses?  Clearly you can't have some heffer riding the horse that is meant to race.. defeats the purpose of eh, I don't know, winning?  But I just can't wrap my head around how they find so many little men in the world.  Not only are these men little, but they're fucking tiny.. like awkwardly small.  I know that all guys aren't 6 ft. tall or whatever, but in comparison to these men, I also don't know a lot of boys that are like 5'2 and 100 pounds that enjoy riding horses.  Is it just the mere fact that because they are so small, they feel like the only real purpose they can get out of their height (or lack, thereof) is becoming a jockey and racing horses?  This would make sense to me because I guess they can kind of sway the fact that they're miniature and come back with the fact that they are a jockey and race horses and shit.  Like people pay money to go watch their little asses run around in circles on a horse.. which is a whole other topic of its own.  Not knocking all the people who go get trashed and throw all their money away at Keenland events.  Do what you do, but I'll never understand you imbeciles.  Either way, I wonder if the fathers of these little men are pissed that their son is a little tiny midge, and just do the cliche pressure father-son thing and tell them to go into fucking horse racing.  I don't know, I have no resolution for this argument which is extremely frustrating for the mind. All in all, I'm sorry you guys are so small and I wonder if you guys all get together after the races and rage with all your little selves haha! I truly hope that you achieve a sense of glory when crossing the finish line... on your horse....????//  StrAAAAAAngEE

No comments:

Post a Comment